Friday, January 20, 2006

What Are Little Boys Made Of...



Well my big boy is made of ice cream smiles, birthday money, flying kites, and broken thumbs. :( Let me introduce you to big bubby Andy. He is 6 years old, and started kindergarten this year. He loves to play video games, and run wild outside. Sometimes he likes to run wild inside. :) You will probably notice that there are no pictures of him with mom or dad, that's because he's the independent type. I think it goes along with being the middle child. I chose pictures that reflected who he is.

Andy is so full of life and energy, that sometimes I wish I could bottle it up and sell it. My boy is like the energizer bunny. He keeps going and going and going. I can't wait until he can get into sports. Maybe that will give him a place to release some of his energy. He wants to play football and baseball when he gets big enough. He is a good older brother to his little brother, and a good little brother to his older sister. I wish I could see into the future and see what he'll be, whatever it is, I know it'll be good.

2 comments:

Khrista said...

Love the one of him flying the kite! Awesome shot! He's a cutie!

Maria said...

thank you! I was so surprised that day when the kite came back inside in one piece. :) I love taking picutres of the kids doing fun activities. :)