This is my boy William David. We call him Billy for short, and after his grampy. (I think he takes after him in a lot of ways too.) He is named after my father (grampy) and my husbands father (pawapaw). We already had a Jr. and decided to honor both of our fathers. I think they liked it. :)
My how quickly time flies by! I can remember holding William the day he was born thinking how perfect he was. Then today he and I were trying to eat the snow as it fell from the sky. He went from baby to big boy in a flash. It used to be all about holding him, now its more of letting him go....A child may take years to grow up, but if you're not careful you could miss so much. These are just a few of my favorite pictures of him showing how he has grown. Can you believe he'll be 3 in a little over 5 weeks? Oh my goodness..... I look back and want to cry over all the memories, but looking ahead keeps me smiling. I can't wait to see the things he will accomplish in his lifetime!


1 comments:
They do grow up fast! Mine's almost 5! Where did the time go! I pray every day that I am appreciating her as much as I should, so there are no regrets when she is older!
Post a Comment