Wednesday, January 4, 2006

We Wish you A Merry Christmas










I know that Christmas is over (only 361 more days until the next one) but I wanted to post the pictures I did of the kids for this years Christmas cards....Which never got sent. :( This is one small reason for the 'self improvements'. The pictures were taken here in the livingroom, and outside on the gazebo. It's so hard to get all three kids to smile and look in the same direction at the same time. But we sorta managed. I took the pictures to my father in laws house to scan (I need a new scanner) and they came out looking a tad blue. In any case, hope you all enjoy the pictures. I will be adding more in the next few days, so check back often.

1 comments:

Khrista said...

Great pictures! I didn't send Christmas cards this year either. :o(