
Happy 2006! In with the new out with the old. We spent our New Years Eve home with the kids this year. Usually we go out to a party and the kids get stay at Memaw & PawPaw's house. This year I felt like I needed to be home with my kids. We spent the evening having a nice dinner, watching a little TV and of course watching the big event in Times Square. Sabryna was really excited to get to stay up this year, and so was Andy. I don't think Billy noticed the time. We all did the count down and then ran outside to see if we could see the fireworks that we heard. It was freezing so we came back in and toasted the New Year with 'champange'. The kids loved it. I even bought those cute little plastic wine glasses. After that we all took turns giving our 2006 resolutions. Sabryna said she was going to be nicer to her brothers. (So far its been a struggle) Andy said he was going to ride his bike more. Billy said something about going to PawPaw's more. Andrew's was something out in left field, and mine was simple.....self improvement. So far so good for me. :) I'll be sure to keep you updated on that! The pictures are not mine, but some I found online. :)
1 comments:
These are the best pics ever! Very good job!
Post a Comment