Sunday, January 22, 2006

Daughters....


"I know a girl
She puts the color inside of my world
She's just like a maze
Where all the walls all continually change.."
*John Mayer -"Daughters"
My daughter. The lines above poetically describe what Bre is to me, and the rest of her family. She is momma's girl, Daddy's (both of them) girl. And we can't forget Grammy and Grampy's girl. She is peanut, boo bear, bre, baby girl, and brat.....
I know I say this a lot, but they really do grow up fast! Sabryna will be 11 this year. Time has flown. She is a bright & beautiful girl. She was sent to me as a gift from God. Everyone who comes into contact with her can't help but love her. Sabryna is loving, caring, smart, and sensitive. There are a million other things she is, but those qualities always seem to shine through.
Sabryna is active in Cheerleading. She has done it for the past 2 years, and can't wait to start up again this summer. She loves being outside, rollerblading, riding her bike, hanging out with friends, and most of all pestering her little brothers.
She is in the process of putting up her own blog, and I'll add it to my list of links as soon as she gives me the okay. She's all about perfection...I wonder where she could get that from?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, is that my neice? She's too beautiful to be my neice. She's getting so pretty. You got to watch out for Bre, cuz she is SO BEAUTIFUL!