
Well I know that I said that i was going to post a little bio of each of the kids, but it snowed last tuesday, and I got some pretty good pictures... Well I played with them, and thought oh I have to post these! So here you are....Andy thought it would be great to wear those goggles and this wayhe could keep his eyes open and no snow would get in his eyes as he tried to catch snow with his tongue. Sabryna didn't have that problem as she still has glasses, she only had to worry about them fogging up when she came in. That was funny! But here she is with her tongue sticking out. :) Then there is Billy. I got a picture of me with each of the kids, but had to use this one for the picture of Billy because in all the other pictures he either has his eyes closed, or he is running off and you can't see his face. After our play time in the snow, we came in and had hot cocoa, and watched some 'toons. It's the times like these that will keep me smiling for years...I hope it has the same effect on all of you!
1 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Mmm..hot cocoa! Cute kids Mer. And tell Sabryna Gwyneth says hello. She says she misses her all the time! :o)
Post a Comment