This Thanksgiving we went to Little Rock to spend the holiday with Andrew's Aunt Donna. I love going to her house and so does the rest of the family! It's always so much fun there. Anyways, I was a dope and formatted my camera, and so the only pictures I have of T-Day are the ones taken on the way home. Billy had to GO so we pulled off the highway into some little tiny town so he could GO. Across from the gas station we pulled into was a little mom and pop store. In front of the store was Mater. If you all have kids, you know who I am talking about. The tow truck guy from the Disney movie "Cars". So back to the story, Billy gets back in the car and I point and say who is that, and Billy goes NUTS! He goes oh oh I love it mom, can we stay here. I tell him no and explain that we have to get back home. So miles down the road the we're talking about what we liked best about our Thanksgiving and Billy goes I am thankful that I got to see Mater. I just thought it was too cute.
Here is our one and only Thanksgiving 2007 Picture...
2 comments:
I looooooooooooooooooove Mater !
So .. I wanted to comment on the christmas post but there was no comment box so I'm commenting here ... I LOOOOOVE the photo of Billy !!! So cute !!!
Post a Comment