Thursday, January 3, 2008

Merry Christmas

Due to Camera malfunctions, I didn't get any useable pictures from our Christmas morning, but I did get some while we were at my in-laws house. The kids did have a good Christmas, I just wish the camera had been working right. ;(
Here is the tree at my in-laws. The tree is smaller this year than in the past. The bigger one just wouldn't fit in the new house. Look at all those pretty packages under the tree...

Sabryna is an excellent shot. Last year Andy got a Daisy, and Sabryna used it more than he did. My father in law has taught my kids about gun safety ever since they could understand. He is a big hunter and so the kids have seen guns ever since they were small. I am still not a 'gun person', but I am all for teaching the kids about guns. Anyway, Sabryna finally got her BB gun. She is in love with it! I don't ever see her actually hunting, but she loves to shoot, which is totally the opposite from you girly personality- just proves that there's more than one side to a person.


Here is Andy opening his present from cousin Mel. This year the kids all exchanged names and shopped for their person. I think they enjoyed it, and it saved all of us some money this year. There are 6 grankids now, wonder who will be responsible for adding number 7 to the group? So back to Andy, Mel got him a die cast race car. He has one, and so I guess he has a collection going now. He was thrilled with it until the realizes it wasn't a toy he could take out and play with. It's okay though because he did get plenty of other things to play with.


I couldn't find any pictures of Billy opening presents. I don't remember which present he opened, but it was among the first couple and then he stopped and ran outside to play with it. We had to call him back in to open the rest. My youngest nephew Sonny was the same way. Billy and Sonny are almost like twins. They like the same things, they have to have the same toys and they are both so adorable! I think it's partly because they are roughly 5 months apart. I wish our families were closer for their sake!
Since there were no present pictures, I'm posting the picture of my "Christmas Cowboy". He wants so badly to grow up and be a cowboy that for Christmas he begged for cowboy clothes. He has since told us that now he has to have a horse for his birthday because cowboys drive trucks and ride horses and he's too small to drive a truck. Gotta love the thought pattern of a 4 year old!

I know this is late, but I hope you all had a great holiday season!


0 comments: