The last weekend in October the entire family went camping out to Devils Den . It is beautiful out there. It was cold. We had fire about the whole time we were there. Due to issues beyond our control, we had to leave a day early. The area was wonderful, and it was refreshing to get out and so close to nature. The place we went did a weekend Halloween thing for the kids, Saturday they had trick or treating, a haunted hay ride, and several other family type of fun things to do. There was a campsite decorating contest, we did pumpkins.
Andrew reading by flashlight
Sabryna warming up by the fire
bre pretending to eat pumpkin goo

Our finished product
Now my boys did go, but the pictures I have of them have other kids int he pictures, and I didn't get permission to post the pictures of the other kiddies. Trust me, the boys had F-U-N too!
Now my boys did go, but the pictures I have of them have other kids int he pictures, and I didn't get permission to post the pictures of the other kiddies. Trust me, the boys had F-U-N too!



1 comments:
Love the pumpkin ! That place looks like a pretty fun place to take the family !!
Post a Comment