Friday, December 7, 2007

Pumpkin Carving Fun


This Halloween the kids and I carved pumpkins. Dad had work stuff to do, so we helped him with his another night. But the kids were bugging to get theirs carved so I went on ahead and let them do theirs. They each had picked out a pumpkin and a pattern. In the end Sabryna gave up hers and asked me to do it. She had picked out the hardest ( i think) pattern. It was a pirate ship. Here are the fun moments we had.


Bre getting the guts out.


Billy looking like his pumpkin.



Sabryna and Andy gutting still.


Andy getting ready to dig in.


Billy with goo on his hands.


Mommy taking over the carving.


My pirate ship DONE!

Andys pumpkin on the left and Billy's on the right.


Here we are all done with oue candles in them that night!

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

That pirate ship is amazing !! You are a very talented pumpkin carver !!! I think maybe you've missed your calling ... ha ha.

The boys did a great job on theirs too ! I'm impressed.

Do you know that I have NEVER carved a pumpkin ? Nope, NEVER.