Thursday, September 20, 2007

Peewee Football!



This is Andy's first year playing Peewee football. So far he loves it. This is his team at their very first game this past Tuesday. They lost, but it was a close game!





Here they are getting into position...for the kick off.





We thought that Andy was a linebacker, but it looks like he is in the Safety's position.



All smiles. Thats a sign of a good sportsman!





I think I surprised him with the flash of the camera. He had JUST taken off his helmet.




Here they are after the game. Coach telling them how well they did. I really like the coaches he has, they are always encouraging, and never mean. The kids like them, and you can tell that they are eager to learn and play!


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a little cutie !!!

Bonnie said...

Must be about time for another post from you !! :) Missin' you !