This year Andy told us he wanted to play football. I was excited, man do I LOVE watching a game of football! So we signed him up for the peewee league here in Bentonville. He has been practicing since September 4th. He plays defense and his position is a linebacker. It's a good fit for him, even the coaches think so! He likes to knock the other kids down. (safely ofc) Mom and dad got him most of what he needed for football this year, and I have to say THANK YOU! (we wish you could be here to see him play) We got his schedule this past week, and I can not wait for the games to start. Looks like the first couple will be night games...FUN! Blankets and lights. I can't wait!
So enough, here's his football pictures, I'll be posting more to come, after he gets his uniform. These are just a couple we took after he got his helmet and shoulder pads.




1 comments:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE !!!
Post a Comment