Sunday, September 16, 2007

Company Picnic

Andrew's company (Wal-Mart) has a yearly picnic for each department within the corporate with all kids of fun for the families. Every year we go, and every year it's a blast! They have a rock climbing thing for the kids, bumper boats, all kinds of junk, fair foods.. cotton candy, corn dogs, freshly squeezed lemonade, shaved ice, burgers, funnel cakes and then a band. One year they actually had Joe Nicols there! I love him and about died! Anyways, here are some pictures I snapped of the kids having a ball!

Billy got to drive his own boat, he was just barely big enough.


Andy bumped Billy into the side where I was standing and I got this great shot of them.


Sabryna decided she had to try too :)

My crazy athletic girl.. ROCK CLIMBING!


She made it all the way to to top and rang the buzzer!!!

0 comments: