Every Saturday Morning we have a Farmers Market here in town on the square. I love going every chance I get. Usually its something that Sabryna and I do together. We love to walk around and smell the fresh things being sold, everything from clothing to fresh veggies and fruit of course but also homemade breads and other baked goodies. Well this weekend for some reason Billy came with Sabryna and I. Andy stayed home with daddy and played games and ate a 'bad breakfast'. The three of us had a great time playing in the fountain and watching people go by. My children, like me, are people watchers. It's so beautiful on the square, and so much more so in the early morning summer sun.
Sabryna & Billy
Billy splashing Sissy.
More fun in the fountain
Another family enjoying the fun on the square




1 comments:
How fun ! Can I come with you next time !?!
Post a Comment