Happy Birthday Andy
My oldest son turned 8 the beginning of October. He is such a joy and so much like his dad. He has a head for math and language. He is trying to learn Spanish and Japanese! Every day he wants to be something new, and I really can't wait to see what his final decision will be.
Andy is a middle child. Aggggggh! Poor guy! I was the oldest in my family and my husband was an only child, so neither of us knows what thats like. I hear from my brother that it's pretty bad being the middle child. It doesn't seem to bother Andy. As an active boy, Andy has been in the hospital more times than I can count. He does skateboarding, football, basketball, and wants to try baseball and soccer. I think he will be my little athlete. Due to the list of activities he enjoys he's broken more bones at the age of 8 than most adults I know.
Enough about my awesome guy Andy, on with the picture show!

He didn't get 'em all out the first time. He blamed it on the fact that he had just had a game and was still (an hour later) out of breath from playing so hard :PHere are 2 other pictures taken at the Family Birthday party. Every month we have one big party for everyone in the family who has a birthday that month. My husbands family has grown so much in the last couple of years that we have a party every month except April, May, September and November! Busy people are we :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment