
- The tech looking at her eyes.
- The doctor getting ready to see if she needs a stronger Rx.
- Sabryna practicing putting on the contacts @ the doc's office.
- TADA! She did it! No more glasses...YEAH!
Sabryna has been in glasses since she was 3 years old. After two eye surgeries and many years of begging we finally decided she was responsible enough to get contacts. So we made her an appointment and what you see above is all that happened. I am so glad that we went ahead and let her get them. She is active as you all know, and this should cost us a lot less since she was always breaking her glasses. =) Not only that but I think she has gained a little more confidence with the contacts. Overall not a bad thing for a girl her age. =)



2 comments:
How grown up is she getting?!?!? Love the new look. I got my first pair of contacts when I was 15. Worn them ever since! Can't stand glasses!
Tell Sabryna that Gwyneth misses her. She told me just the other day that she really wanted to go bowling with her again! :o)
Hello My Little Angel Brat! :*)
You're BEAUTIFUL with or without glasses but I hope you're enjoying your new contacts and maybe later, someday Mommy will let you get colored ones like hers or like mine.
Just remember with colored ones you have to be extra careful or you'll end up like grammy... walking around all day and night with one green eye and one brown eye and didn't know it, people looking at me as if I were some kind of freak hahaha! OMGosh that day was soooo funny!
Has that happened to YOU yet....Mer?
Yeah, Yeah I know...This grammy is nuttier than squirrel POO! Hahaha!
I LOVE and MISS you ALL!
Smoochesssssssss,
Mom/Grammy
Post a Comment