Friday, March 3, 2006
A Stroll In the Park
The weather has been nice around here. It actually got up into the low 80's on tuesday! The kids and I decided we were going to take advantage of this and go to the park. So I grabbed my camera and off we went. We didn't get to see any ducks this time, but they had fun. I loved these pictures because I didn't have to worry about a glare coming off Bre's glasses. Picture shoots in the past were always complicated because of her glass. Now we get it done and over with in a flash =) Anyway, here's some of what I took.....
@ 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Looks like they all had fun! And you did too snapping away! :o)
Oh Boy, More worries..Hahaha! Little Andy & Baby Billy, you both are soooo very handsome! I know you both are 2 little heartbreakers already because my heart is breaking just by looking at your pictures and seeing how much you both have grown in the past 2 1/2 years. >Sniff,sniff<
Andy, my gorgeous grandson...I love, miss, and think of you always, especially when I'm taking my blood sugar count for rabies... (our little joke). HAHAHA! I love talking to you on the phone and hearing your ups and downs but most of all, just hearing YOUR voice puts a great big smile on my face. By the way, I'm still waiting for you to come pick me up on your bicycle. :*) Smoochessss!
Baby Billy, my cute little adoreable furby... :*) I love, miss, & think of you all the time too, even if I can't understand you half the time over the phone but that doesn't bother me, I enjoy hearing your voice and can't wait til our next phone conversation. Oh and just because you and grampy share a name, please try to not be a menace like he was, I know mommy would really appreciate that. Haha! Smoochess!!
Keep showing off all your big beautiful smiles, I love you ALL!
Grammy
xoxoxo
Post a Comment