It's a BOY!
My brother Richard and his lovely wife Stephanie welcomed Isaiah Daniel Montez into their family with loving arms on February 16, 2006. Baby Isaiah was born at 7:46am (eastern time) and weighed 8 lb. 4 oz.
Isaiah is the second son to my brother Richard and wife Stephanie. Dominic is their first child, born October 2, 2004. Yes he was born on my son Andy's birthday, and as crazy as it sounds, Isaiah was due on my son Billy's birthday (Feb. 21), but things had to change- and Isaiah got his own birthday.
I think it's been a long time since many of you have seen or heard of my brother and his wife. (On the left there is a link to his page and one for her page...check them out when you have a second. =) Richard is a corpsman in the US Navy. He's been married for close to 2 years now, and been in the Navy for just as long. He and his family are stationed in Lemoore California. That's far from family, but just a phone call away. Rich and Stephanie actually went to the same school in Japan. She too grew up there and went to the same Jr. High and High school that all us Negishi people went to. =) It's a small world! I remember one of her older sisters from school. Anyways, here is their addition to the Montez family. We hope to see a little girl somewhere in their family's future. Papa & Steph- Congratulations!
Love,
Mer




2 comments:
Congratulations to Richard and Stephanie! Isaiah looks so tiny in his arms! (Love the name by the way... but I guess it's because I love my Isaiah...Rachel's middle child.)
Rich & Steph...THANK YOU for another healthy, handsome Grandson, He's GORGEOUS!! :*)
We're so happy for all of you but we hate that we can't be there for you. Steph, please take care of yourself and don't try to overdo anything, Rich is there so whatever it may be, it can wait til he gets home to help.
Rich, I KNOW I raised you well enough to know you'll be there for her and the boys so no worries on my end. :*)
Does Isaiah have your deep dimples Rich? It doesn't matter if he does or doesn't, We ALL know you BOTH make gorgeous babies :*) but I really really want at least one grandchild with your deep dimples! Hahaha!! Maybe the next one will be a precious little girl with deep dimples....If not, then Steph you need to call me cuz that means Rich isn't doing something right LOL! J/K
I'll call you guys soon so in the meantime, please give our grandsons big HUGS & KISSES from all of us in Nipperville. We LOVE & MISS you ALL!!
Smoochessssssss,
Mom/Grammy
Post a Comment