This year my baby girl turns 13! Sabryna will be 13 in less than 2 months. For her birthday she wanted high lights. In all truth, she has wanted them since she was 10. We kept telling her no that she was too young. We told her to wait until she was 13, and well its around the corner. So we did it. With the thought that with it being summer if they didn't turn out then it would have time to grow out or for us to get it fixed. Here are the during pictures and the after. I did it.






My little baby girl is a no more.... :(
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Photo Shoot
@ 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love her highlights !! And that second to last photo !! AMAZING !!
Awww Mer! I hardly recognize her! Far from the 10 year old I met! She's beautiful! The highlights are really pretty!
Post a Comment