Like I said earlier, we were really busy this month. Here is a calender with most of the things we had done in May. See how crazy it was! Not to mention the kids were still in school for the whole month of May too!
Ok, you have seen my post dedicated to the Ren Faire, so here are the camping pictures. Andrew took most of them. I had to sit at camp because I was babysitting Elizabeth who is only 8 months old. I get to watch her several days a week. I love it!
This is my father-in-laws pontoon boat.

This is Andy scared outta his mind. Billy was driving?

Georgeous sunset

Now here we are to the point of Bre's final Band concert. I have only one good picture. This time the choir was with the band, so they didn't let us get close to the band. It sucks, but I am soon to have my new lens. :) :) :)

Now we are at Billy's Preschool's Water Day! They had all these stations set up and the kids went from one station to the next as a class. They were all water related in one way or another. Billy and his classmates had such a ball! The teachers got in there with the kids and all, it was fun to watch!

Next is a couple of pictures of Andy's Award Assembly. He was so great this year! He made AB honor roll the whole year, and as a result he was recognized for it during the assembly. I have to add that he was not the only one that did this, but he is the only one that is my child!!!
Finally, on the way to bubby's Awards Assembly. How tired he was!

Andy getting a certificate from the Vice Principal

Andy getting his medal from the Principal.

Andy and his teacher this year.

So there you have it! It was one busy month!!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment