Sabryna colored eggs this year on her own. Her brothers had gone to their grandparents house to color eggs with their cousins. So I pretty much gave her free reign of the coloring. I boiled the eggs, and that's really all I did. So these are eggs by Sabryna Wilder. I love the bright colors she chose. In all I think it took her 3 hours to get them done just the way she wanted them.
P.S. My friend Bonnie from over at Simple Beauty asked me where I got the virtual scrapbooking supplies. I got them a couple of months back at this really neat scrapbooking site, ShabbyPrincess. So go there and look and DL to your hearts desire. :)
P.S. My friend Bonnie from over at Simple Beauty asked me where I got the virtual scrapbooking supplies. I got them a couple of months back at this really neat scrapbooking site, ShabbyPrincess. So go there and look and DL to your hearts desire. :)
2 comments:
Those eggs are so cute ! Isn't she clever your girl ?! Thanks for the link ! I can't wait to go over and check it out !!
She did a beautiful job! We haven't dyed eggs yet! It was so busy this weekend we didn't have time!
I have been to that DS site before. Great stuff there!
Post a Comment