Monday, March 17, 2008

Cake

March is my hubby's birthday month. This year he turned 28. With it came all kinds of issues, but thats another topic. So for his birthday he asked for a chocolate chocolate cake and mongolian beef. So I cooked and baked most of the day. The dinner came out fantastic, and the cake was a huge hit! Sabryna helped me by dipping the strawberries in chocolate and then drizzling them with white chocolate. I love to bake, I just don't do much of it because WE really don't need to extra calories. So when I do get to bake I go allllll out.

I think its been awhile since everyone has seen hubby, so hold on because you're in for a shock! He has grown his hair out, shaved off all his face fuzz except for the little bit under his lip. I think he's going through a quarter-life crisis and thats why life has been so difficult. I know he's too young-bah! If you knew him you would understand. So on with the picture show.

Oh and the last picture is of him and his dad. We also had a family party @ his parent's house for everyone who has a birthday in March. Thats when I took that last picture.






1 comments:

Khrista said...

The cake looked beautiful Maria! I'm sure his birthday was wonderful! How could it not be with so much love and effort put into it?!
You guys are in my prayers.
~HUGS~