Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Birthday Princess



My friend's daughter had her 4th birthday last weekend. I was asked to take a couple of pictures before the party. She called herself the Birthday Princess. She is so adorable. I had a hard time getting pictures that didn't look posed. So what I did was stood her where I wanted her and then had her talk to me. Out of 70 or so pictures I posted my favorites. They aren't the best shots, just my favorites. I think it shows her personality. She is sweet and shy and these pictures show that. I did get moms permission to post the pictures. I have more pictures I'll do later. I've been soooo sooo busy and I just had to post something so you all wouldn't think I ran away or something :)


2 comments:

Khrista said...

Love the first image. Her outfit is so cute! Ahhh...4 years old. That was one of my favorite ages!

Bonnie said...

These are adorable !! Look at those little pink boots !!