Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Snow Day Family Lunch

Thursday February 21, 2008 was a lot of things. One of the funner things that happened to us that day was that schools were closed due to the POSSIBILITY of snow. So what to do. I had yet to go grocery shopping. Andrew took the day off too and we decided a nice trip to Fuddruckers was in order. We got a booth there I think it was the James Dean booth and all of us ate burgers & fries. The kids had some of their famous yummy milk shakes. The place was pretty empty due to the cold and yuck. (No snow and no ice yet) So I just shot the camera off and on thru lunch. Normally I would not have done this, but it was as though we had rented out the place. So much fun!

Aww so much Love!

My Andy

Concentrating to drink it all!

Andy Hiding behind a pole ? *shurg*


Sabryna 'loving' Billy back.

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

Looks like fun ! Call me next time and I'll ... uh, swim over !!