Every year my husbands family has a family reunion. Family members from all over the United States come to Arkansas for a night of family BINGO and a weekend of good old fashioned family fun. Here are some pictures from that night...
lOOKS LIKE YOU NEED SOME COMMENTS ON YOUR NEW POSTS ! oops, I had my caps lock on but I'm not going back to fix all of it !! Looks like the family reunion was fun ! My family reunion is this weekend and I'm not there !! BOO HOO !!!! I wish I was !!!
I bet here you expect me to say I am this to this person and carry this title. Sorry not here. This all about me. I think of myself as Mer. I love creating- anything, a puzzle, a scrap book page, a new food dish. I love to see my work finished. I hate extreme lateness, 5 or 10 minutes is fine anything more is annoying. I like to smile. I like to help...
1 comments:
hEY mER,
lOOKS LIKE YOU NEED SOME COMMENTS ON YOUR NEW POSTS ! oops, I had my caps lock on but I'm not going back to fix all of it !! Looks like the family reunion was fun ! My family reunion is this weekend and I'm not there !! BOO HOO !!!! I wish I was !!!
Post a Comment