Billy started Preschool! He is only 3, but we managed to get him into a preschool. He seems to be enjoying it. We really thought about this decision, and in the end we thought he was ready for it. Usually children don't start until they are 4, but Billy will be 4 in 5 months. With Bre and Andy over him, he has learned a lot, more like picked up a lot from them. We just want to make sure that he is learning it correctly. So far he is loving it. He thinks he's such a big boy now that he goes to school! We have him going monday, wednesday and friday from 8 am to noon. So it's not like he is there all day. It gives me time during the week to work, and get things done. I miss him so much, the first day was the hardest for me. He loved it! We had lunch and he told me all about it! I was so glad that he liked it and wanted to go back! Here are just a couple of pictures I took of him on his way to school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
It's going to be so hard for me if Gwyneth starts public school next year! I have one more year with her, and I am so greatful for that!
Post a Comment