Times like these you can't help but smile. I looks back and can't believe how far he has come in 6 small years. This is my boy how big he looks, it was just yesterday that I held him in my arms and named him, now he's having his kindergarten graduation. WOW! We are just so pround of him. Next year school will be much different for him. This year Bre is in the same school, but next year she will be in middle school! WOW there too! Sabryna laughs all the time about being known as 'Andy's older sister'. I can remember those days. Next year it will be just him in that big school, well until his second year, then it will be Andy's turn to be known as 'Billy's older brother'! My how time goes by....
Friday, May 5, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Look at your big graduate! Congrats!
Post a Comment