
This is the most recent picture of me. Many of you have never seen me with my hair this short, thats because it's never been this short. I took this picture of myself because my family in Japan wanted a recent picture of me. Even though I love taking pictures of other people, I perfer to not be the subject of the pictures.....
The purpose of this blog is so that I can keep in better contact with the people in my life. I kinda stole Khrista's idea. With school, three growing kids, and a husband ( a fourth child :) I have very little time to persue my personal interests. Unfortuneately that includes sending out emails when I want. Now it's more of when I have time. so...enjoy..and don't be shy...tell me what you think.
Thursday, December 22, 2005
It's Me...Mer =)
@ 10:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hope you had a merry christmas
oh by the way that was Me mommavic who said hope you had a merry christmas
It's a great stolen idea hahaha and we love the haircut!
Nice quotes too. Give my grandbabies big hugs and kisses for me and tell them Grammy & Grampy MISS them sooooo much.
We LOVE you All,
Mom & Dad
Mer, We love you no matter what. I'm sorry that life is hard for you right now.. Just remember you always look pretty when you smile.. I love you sissy
Hey Mer,
Love the blog! I look forward to your updates! Take care of yourself. Hugs, Khrista
Maria: You look beautiful, as always! :-) Thank you for sharing - we love the site as we do you. We can't wait to see you guys in May!
Post a Comment